Are you a Caregiver seeking a company that’s centered around care, compassion and growth? Applied Home Health Network is the ideal place for you.
We are currently hiring part-time for
· In-home Caregiver
· Homemakers for Seniors
APPLIED HOME HEALTH NETWORK (Applied HHN) is a privately owned and operated home care company that provides service for clients in Cook, Will, and DuPage County.
As a caregiver/homemaker at Applied HHN, you’ll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve our customers based on their needs. Your goal will be to support independent living at home by helping our customers perform their simple daily functions, meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping.
– Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
– Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
– Education/Learning – Free certifications and courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
– Experience –If you’ve had a job or experience in a position with similar goals and responsibilities, we’d love to connect with you.
– Skills – We’re looking for individuals that are compassionate, social, trustworthy and service-minded. If you have experience cooking, cleaning or caring for others, that’s a bonus!
– Characteristics – We’re looking for individuals that are self-motivated and willing to learn through experience and receiving feedback.
Your Responsibilities Include:
– Personal Care: Assistance with grooming, housekeeping and dressing guidance.
– Medication Reminder: Help client keep up with their medication management.
– Diet: Meal preparation to meet our clients’ unique diets.
– Transporting: Take the clients to social activities, fairs and events in the community or with family and friends.
Call us Now at (773) 941-5643 or send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org